Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique trading firm that specializes in trading volatility across various asset classes listed on major exchanges around the world. Da Vinci was founded in 2015 by industry experts and has grown successfully in a short period of time. Currently we are active in major European and American markets and are looking to expand in new markets in the future.
In this role we are looking for:
A smart, accurate multi-tasking individual with strong communication skills who has an eye for detail and is willing to manage all administration related to our trading activities and our clearing house. You will analyze trades, fees, positions and financial data to come up with a comprehensive overview of our trading activities including related costs and use it to help us save costs and make better business decisions. With your strong Excel/VBA skills you can as a self-driven person update, automate and improve our mid office system. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- All administration procedures and communication for and with our clearing house;
- All administration procedures related to our trading activities;
- Update, improve and automate our mid office system, using mainly VBA/Excel;
- Administrational assistance for our risk, compliance and new business development activities;
- Write and/or update operational procedures.
* Please note: This is not a junior trader role
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful start-up;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a challenging trading company;
- A competitive base salary and excellent prospects.
What should you do now:
If you have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role and ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci trading, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the link below: