In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic and skilled C++ and Python developer with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding, designing and implementing algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking and in general making sure the trading systems are always running as smooth, reliable and fast as possible
- Your own code and the quality thereof, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- A base salary of EUR 60K to 80K (depending on the level of experience) and a variable pay plus excellent career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Lunches and dinner during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically or follow us on social media.