Digital Assets C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for smart, passionate, enthusiastic and skilled C++ software engineers with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done
Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focusing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As Software Engineer at Da Vinci, you will work closely with our trading and research teams when building digital assets strategies. By doing that, you’ll also have direct, immediate, and large-scale impact on the company. Whether you focus on our trading algorithms or the architecture of the core components that form the backbone of our trading technology, your work will make a difference.
- Understanding, designing and implementing trading algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking
- Experience (some or a lot) with creating C++ production code; Python experience is preferable but can otherwise be learned on the job
- Serious about code quality, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments, such as Trading and Research
- Flexibility about working hours (no 9 till 5 mentality)
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Sign on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k to 140k (depending on the level of experience), excellent variable pay and career prospects
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with share holding in company
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci, upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the apply button.