Digital Assets DevOps Engineer
Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focusing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities and trade based on in-house developed strategies, and we provide liquidity and efficiency to the markets.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are out greatest asset and we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team and support our growth plans.
As DevOps Engineer at Da Vinci, you will be working closely with a fun team of highly skilled, smart and dedicated traders and researchers. Together you will come up with pragmatic and to the point solutions not only for our day-to-day business challenges, but also to help growing our company into one of the biggest players in the market.
- Taking care of system performance, stability and uptime
- Automating the environment and testing new technology fads
- Architecting, implementing, maintaining and monitoring our rapidly growing intercontinental production environment
- Be heavily involved in the ongoing maintenance and expansion of our cloud footprint, including performance tuning and scaling across multiple regions
- Addressing potential failures and bottlenecks in a timely manner
- Extensive experience using and administrating Linux systems
- Understanding of network architecture and setting up colocations
- Solid Bash or Python knowledge
- Hands on experience with public cloud providers (AWS)
- ‘Keeping-a-clean-house’ mentality
- Solid fundamental understanding of Infrastructure concepts such as: compute (different OS environments, virtualization, containers), networking (TCP, UDP, DNS, HTTP), and storage (object/block/file, NFS)
- The ability to quickly pick up new things and run them
- Hands on experience with DevOps/automation tools is a plus
- Affinity with the digital assets market and knowledge of trading systems is a plus
- Flexibility about working hours (no 9 till 5 mentality)
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Base salary of EUR 80K, excellent variable pay and career prospects
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with share holding in company
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you are ready for the challenge, a driven, focused and all-round professional and eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci, upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the apply button.