Digital Assets Trader
Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focusing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities, trade based on in-house developed strategies and provide liquidity to the markets thus making them more efficient.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are our greatest asset and therefore we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team helping to support our growth plans.
As Trader at Da Vinci, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled researchers and engineers, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
- Building strategies with the Quant team for trading Digital Assets
- Risk management of team positions
- Improving and refining the infrastructure and setup
- Constantly analysing trades to improve existing strategies
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
- Background in Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, Quant Finance or equivalent studies
- Ability to take fast decisions under pressure
- Understanding of risk and reward patterns
- Advanced mental maths skills
- Experience in trading on Digital Assets exchanges is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours or on weekends
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical training by some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Sign on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k, excellent variable pay and career prospects
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with share holding in company
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci, please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the apply button.