Founded, owned and managed by its own employees, Da Vinci is a unique trading company. We set for ourselves the highest standards of trading, technology and culture.
In pursuit of the lowest-latency possible, we are building our FPGA team. You will shape our FPGA architecture, vision, and best practices. This is a high impact, field position for a skilled FPGA Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with various FPGA brands and languages, so you can make the best decisions what to use
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, eager to make this new mission a success
- Serious about the quality of your systems, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- 3-4 years of experience
- Experience in trading is a plus
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Competitive salary at trading industry standards and excellent variable pay based on the company’s and your own performance
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- In-house game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, submit your motivation letter and CV by clicking the apply button.