Founded, owned and managed by its own employees, Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique trading company. We set for ourselves the highest standards of trading, technology and culture.
In pursuit of the lowest-latency possible, we’re hiring our first ever FPGA engineer. You will shape our FPGA architecture, vision, and best practises from scratch. This is a high impact, greenfield position for a skilled FPGA Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for:
• Experience with various FPGA brands and languages, so you can make the best decisions what to use.
• An entrepreneurial mind-set, eager to make this new mission a success.
• Serious about the quality of your systems, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions.
• Practical and results-driven attitude.
You will be offered:
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company.
• A very exciting and dynamic work environment.
• The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion.
• Competitive salary at trading industry standards and excellent variable pay based on the company’s and your own performance.
• For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service.
• Meals during work hours.
• Reimbursement of travel costs.
• Sponsored gym membership.
• Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games).