Graduate Trading Analyst
In trading, things move fast, every day is different from the one before and the energizing atmosphere of the floor is contagious for everyone at the office. Ours is a high performance-high reward environment where the goal is to be the best in everything we do. We work hard to bring on board the most talented people out there and to continuously optimize our processes. For this reason, we are looking for talented people who are willing to go the extra mile and can help us stay one step ahead of everyone else. At Da Vinci, you will find endless opportunities to grow professionally, learn something new every day and make a tangible contribution to the success of the business.
We are looking for an entry level Graduate Trading Analyst to strengthen our Trading Intelligence Department. The department oversees Risk, Mid-Office and Tooling. This is an ideal position for a recent graduate who is looking to gain work experience in an international and dynamic environment. As Graduate Trading Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work closely with the business, obtain insights on key Trading processes and start your professional career within the Trading industry.
- Daily reconciliation of clearing accounts and trading positions
- Optimize and automate workflows and build tools around it
- Take ownership of and manage databases of company metrics
- Analyse multiple datapoints (costs, trading volumes, market share, etc.)
- Assist trading on strategic requirements
- Various day-to-day tasks
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar quantitative studies)
- Strong knowledge in Python and SQL (any other languages are a plus)
- Experience in working with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work diligently
- Structured, organised and focussed to meeting deadlines
- Flexible mindset and ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- A dynamic and challenging full-time position with high flexibility
- A very exciting and fun work environment with supportive colleagues
- Unique opportunity to join a successful company from the early stages and grow together professionally and financially
- Base salary of EUR 60-80k depending on experience with excellent variable pay
- Meals during work hours and Friday night drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs and sponsored gym membership
- In-house lounge and game room (pool table, board games and consoles)
- Summer and Christmas parties and various activities throughout the year
Da Vinci is a unique proprietary trading firm, focusing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities in financial derivatives with short-medium term strategies focused on volatility and provide liquidity to the markets, thus, making them more efficient and increasing transparency for end investors.
We are defined by innovation and collaboration. We are always open for new ideas and we foster a supportive environment where the success of one is the success of all. What drives us is passion for what we do and wanting to be one of the best prop trading houses in the world. Our philosophy towards work is best captured by “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way to achieve our ambitious goals.