In this role we are looking for:
Professional, driven and focused all-round Ops engineer, with a keen eye on system performance, stability and uptime.
With your solid basis in computer science, a strong drive for automation and some healthy skepticism of new technology fads, you will take on responsibility for architecting, implementing, maintaining and monitoring our rapidly growing, intercontinental production environment.
Due to your strong engineering mindset and keeping-a-clean-house mentality you are always fully in control of not only what is running in production, but also how these production systems are behaving potential failures and bottlenecks get addressed long before they have a chance of actually hurting us.
You will be working closely with a small team of highly skilled, smart and dedicated traders and developers, together coming up with pragmatic and to the point solutions not only for our day to day business challenges, but also to helping grow our start-up level company into one of the biggest players in the market.
- Extensive experience using and administrating Linux systems;
- Solid bash or python skills;
- The ability to quickly pick up new things and run with them without having a 9 till 5 mentality;
Nice to have:
- Experience in network architecture, setting up colocations;
- Knowledge/experience managing Windows systems;
- Knowledge/experience managing trading systems;
- Knowledge and affinity with the financial markets;
What we offer:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company;
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
- A base Salary of 80k and a variable pay plus excellent prospects;
- For people coming from abroad we offer a relocation package;
- Expat service available for people coming from abroad;
- Lunches and dinner during work hours;
- In house gym available.
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically or follow us on social media.