Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities in financial derivatives with short-medium term strategies focused on volatility and provide liquidity to the markets, thus, making them more efficient and increasing transparency for end investors.
We are defined by innovation and collaboration. We are always open for new ideas and we foster a supportive environment where the success of one is the success of all. What drives us is passion for what we do and wanting to be one of the best prop trading houses in the world. Our philosophy towards work is best captured by “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way to achieve our ambitious goals.
As quant analyst, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
- Analysing market data to build new trading strategies
- Developing tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading
- Continuously analysing and improving our existing strategies
- Improving and refining the data infrastructure and setup
- Evaluating new markets for opportunity
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics or similar quantitative studies)
- Programming knowledge in Python, MATLAB, R or C++
- Enjoying researching, in-depth analysis, and mathematical modelling
- Ability to understand the theory and translate it into practice
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Initiative, proactiveness and entrepreneurial mindset
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Competitive base salary at trading industry standards and excellent variable pay based on the company’s and your own performance
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costIf you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind, the relevant work experience and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, please upload your CV and motivation letter by using the below button.