In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial quant analyst with an academic degree who, apart from quantitative analysis, is also willing and capable of adding long term value. Mastering programming languages such as Python, MATLAB, R or C++ is a prerequisite. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing market data to build new trading strategies
- Developing tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading
- Continuously analyzing and improving our existing strategies
- Improving and refining the data infrastructure and setup
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- A base salary of EUR 80K and a variable pay plus excellent career prospects
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Lunches and dinner during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically or follow us on social media.