In trading, things move fast, every day is different from the one before and the energizing atmosphere of the floor is contagious for everyone at the office. Ours is a high performance-high reward environment where the goal is to be the best in everything we do, including recruitment. We work hard to bring on board the most talented people from all around the globe and to continuously optimize our processes. For this reason, we need someone who is willing to go the extra mile and can help us stay one step ahead everyone else. At Da Vinci, you will find endless opportunities to implement your ideas while learning something new every day and making a tangible contribution to the success of the business.
Are you an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and hands-on recruiter? Do you thrive under pressure and enjoy taking responsibilities? If the answer is yes to both, this is the job or you!
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Proactive attitude and adaptability
- Costumer oriented mind-set
- Willingness to travel and work overtime during peak season
- Tech and social media savviness
- Positive attitude and passion for what you do
- Reviewing applications, shortlisting and conducting interviews with candidates
- Actively identifying and establishing relationships with potential future hires
- Keenly reacting on new trends to develop innovative recruitment strategies
- Ensuring an extraordinary candidate experience by going above and beyond
- Cultivating the relationship with target universities and student organizations
- Organizing and hosting national and international recruitment activities
- Being a spokesperson conveying Da Vinci’s opportunities, values and culture
- Optimizing Da Vinci’s employer branding through online and offline channels
- Managing recruitment platforms and external headhunting agencies
- Becoming a trusted partner and valued decision maker for internal stakeholders
- A dynamic and challenging full-time position with high flexibility
- A very exciting and fun work environment with supportive colleagues
- Unique opportunity to join a successful company from the early stages and grow together
- Base salary of 45k-55k depending on experience, excellent variable pay based on performance and 25 holidays per year
- Opportunity to play a key role in setting-up our offices abroad
- Possibilities to join trainings and learning programmes
- Meals during work hours and Friday night drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs and sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse lounge and game room (pool table, board games and consoles)
- Summer and Christmas parties and various activities throughout the year
Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities in financial derivatives with short-medium term strategies focused on volatility and provide liquidity to the markets, thus, making them more efficient and increasing transparency for end investors.
We are defined by innovation and collaboration. We are always open for new ideas and we foster a supportive environment where the success of one is the success of all. What drives us is passion for what we do and wanting to be one of the best prop trading houses in the world. Our philosophy towards work is best captured by “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way to achieve our ambitious goals.