Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm, focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities, trade based on in-house developed strategies and provide liquidity to the markets thus making them more efficient.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are our greatest asset and therefore we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team helping to support our growth plans.
Who are we looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic, ambitious and hands-on Recruiter who likes to take responsibility and bring new talent on board!
Do you have at least 2 years of experience as recruiter in a fast-paced and intellectually challenging environment? Are you an energetic multitasker who thrives working under pressure? Do you value professionalism and being a trusted partner? Are you an excellent communicator and a people’s person?
If the answer is “yes”, then this is the job for you!
What is the job about:
- Actively identifying and recruiting talent for our open positions; Previous experience at a proprietary trading firm is a plus
- Keenly observing and actively reacting on trends and news that open opportunities to attract and recruit talent
- Reviewing applications and shortlisting candidates
- Establishing and maintaining the relationship with top students and experienced professionals who are potential future hires
- Managing the relationship with student organizations and universities to promote Da Vinci through various on and off campus activities
- Overseeing and executing recruitment events and activities
- Being a representative and spokesperson conveying Da Vinci’s opportunities, values and culture at recruitment events or as part of the relationship with target universities and student organizations
- Managing various recruitment platforms and external headhunting and recruitment companies
- Playing a key role in Da Vinci’s employer branding through online and offline channels
Why grab this opportunity:
- A dynamic and challenging full time position
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and fun work environment
- Working with supportive colleagues with a family spirit
- Excellent remuneration package
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
If you think you are ready for the challenge, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link: