C++ Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer you will have direct, immediate, and large-scale impact on the company. Whether you focus on our trading algorithms or the architecture of the core components that form the backbone of our trading technology, your work will make a difference.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding, designing and implementing trading algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking
In this role we are looking for:
- Smart, passionate, enthusiastic and skilled C++ software engineers with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done
- Experience (some or a lot) with creating C++ production code; Python experience is preferable but can otherwise be learned on the job
- Serious about code quality, taking full responsibility and accountability for your contributions
- Practical and results-driven attitude
- Ability to work well with others, including other departments, such as Trading and Research
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion
- Competitive base salary at trading industry standards and excellent variable pay based on the company’s and your own performance
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package and expat service
- Meals during work hours
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the below button. Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
After the CV and motivation review, these are the steps in our selection process:
• Programming test that is relevant for the actual work of our Software Engineers. You can solve this in C++, at your own pace.
• HR interview to verify if your soft skills and ambitions fit our way of working.
• Technical Interview diving into lower-level Computer Science concepts (for example CPU architecture, routing protocols, etc).
• Programming Interview to test your problem solving skills.
• Final Interview to cover any pending topics.
Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically or follow us on social media.